Working from home is often a challenge I don’t feel capable of. Some days it is a real struggle trying to fit everything in without feeling like I have neglected the children. However, today has been a good day (so far!) and I wanted to share with you five things that have made me happy today.
1. Making a little video of Lily singing nursery rhymes – I can’t believe how many rhymes she seems to know!
2. A very messy painting session that ended up with more paint on Thomas’s face than on the paper – hilarious!
3. A quiet 10 minutes sharing stories with Lily whilst Thomas had a sleep
4. Bouncing on the trampoline with my children
5. Enjoying a cup of coffee and a slice of chocolate cake!
On days like these I am so grateful that I can work from home – even if it is total chaos!